looks like iron man has a heart after all.
she is SIXTEEN
she also got shot in the HEAD and LIVED
She is amazing person because she was almost killed and still continues to speak out and believe in herself and that what shes doing is right.
i love Malala so much.
she should be made into a saint
I second that
reblogging for the fourth time in two days but only to point out the fact that someone said Malala should be “made into a saint” -_-
I was at a horse race yesterday when some kid lost his balloon…
this show never fails me
My friend saw on Animal Planet that Golden Retriever’s mouths are so soft they can carry eggs without breaking them, so she tested it.
I am tearing up
but it’s not about race right?
This is the master post of the new millennium showcasing racism and white supremacy at its finest.
Please stop telling us it’s not about race and to move on cause IT IS and WE WONT until justice is served and equality is established!
was this movie even real
God damn it Misha
Ok but bless this post
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Imagine if they re-released Captain America: The First Avenger as a black-and-white film…
Except for the last scene….
THAT WOULD BE PERFECT CAN WE PLEASE GET MARK RUFFALO TO SEE THIS BECAUSE HE WILL TALK FOR US PLEASE
im gonna keep reblogging this until this happens